In the grand unification theory (GUT) proposed by Howard Georgi and Sheldon
Glashow in 1974, the road to grand unification took the wrong road by
assuming that the fundamental forces of nature could come together when a
single particle could be pumped with the huge amounts of energy required to
expose the unification of the fundamental forces.

But the correct road to grand unification of forces was through Bose
condensation of many particles. The condensate acts like a single particle
but the energy that the condensate assumes is the sum of all the energy of
all the members of the condensate.

Unlike the conditions that exist in ultra cold atomic BECs, the  Bose
condensation produced by polaritons has the proper particle mass. energy,
and aggregation numbers to access and expose the extra dimensions that are
not usually accessible to ordinary reality. What we see in that polariton
condensate is how the universe functioned during the first few seconds at
the beginning of the universe before the universe cooled.

This condition can be seen today in selected polariton base BEC experiments
that show the increased activity of the weak force in stabilizing
 radioactive isotopes.

This process has been patented by the US Navy and is available for licensed
development.

https://www.google.com/patents/US8419919

Original Assignee Jwk International Corporation
<https://www.google.com/search?tbo=p&tbm=pts&hl=en&q=inassignee:%22Jwk+International+Corporation%22>
, The United States Of America As Represented By The Secretary Of The Navy
<https://www.google.com/search?tbo=p&tbm=pts&hl=en&q=inassignee:%22The+United+States+Of+America+As+Represented+By+The+Secretary+Of+The+Navy%22>
,This grant of this patent means that the process works as certified by the
US patent office.

A very pure and direct polariton based nanoplasmonic experiment via light
pumped  nanoparticles that enables us to see change in the weak force is
here.

Accelerated alpha-decay of 232U isotope achieved by exposure of its aqueous
solution with gold nanoparticles to laser radiation

A.V. Simakin, G.A. Shafeev

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CC4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Farxiv.org%2Fpdf%2F1112.6276&ei=nI6UUeG1Fq-N0QGypIAg&usg=AFQjCNFB59F1wkDv-NzeYg5TpnyZV1kpKQ&sig2=fhdWJ_enNKlLA4HboFBTUA&bvm=bv.46471029,d.dmQ