From: Axil Axil<mailto:janap...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2017 9:11 PM
To: vortex-l<mailto:vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:LENR as a superconductor

A polariton is a special quasiparticle. It is an electron that has has most of
its mass and charge removed. It can only exist when it is generated by a
nanoparticle or a pit or bump in the surface of a metal.

[images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqntI4AAmOXn4EGD6gM9_3X8cC1meU-fGlYhNgOkHfuFZ95N2g9g]

This is a picture of polariton formation in pits and bumps in a metal.

As a special case, metallic hydrogen is a nanowire that produces the LENR
reaction without a plasma forming. This includes other hydrogen based metalized
compounds like water.

But when a plasma is used to produce the LENR reaction, because the polariton
needs is a nanoparticle to exist, it is passively critical. When that
nanoparticle vaporizes, the polariton dies. So a dirty plasma that is passively
maintained at the vaporization point of a given metal will produce many self
sustaining forms of energy including heat, light. XUV. x-rays, gamma, pressure
from fast particle generated shock waves, electrons  and various other types of
subatomic particles.

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 12:04 AM, Kevin O'Malley
<kevmol...@gmail.com<mailto:kevmol...@gmail.com>> wrote:
On 8/12/17, Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com<mailto:janap...@gmail.com>> wrote:

  What we see in that polariton
> condensate is how the universe functioned during the first few seconds at
> the beginning of the universe before the universe cooled.
 ***That's disheartening.   It would mean there is very little chance
of stabilizing such a condition to be able to harness it for energy.