Jed—

I agree that bias is a point of view, not necessarily based on facts and
frequently presented with descriptive non-facts, like bad science.

Bob Cook

From: Jed Rothwell<mailto:jedrothw...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, September 1, 2017 1:00 PM
To: Vortex<mailto:vortex-L@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Rossi's imaginary company folds

bobcook39...@hotmail.com<mailto:bobcook39...@hotmail.com>
<bobcook39...@hotmail.com<mailto:bobcook39...@hotmail.com>> wrote:

I assume your misleading comment about Rossi’s “imaginary company” is like fake
news: intended to create biased spin.

Not biased from my point of view.

As far as in know (per legal documents from the settled suit between Rossi
etal. and Darden etal.) the company was a real corporation in Florida.

Of course it was a real corporation! However, it had no employees, it conducted
no business, made no profits, and paid no taxes. That makes it a dummy or fake
corporation. Rossi claimed it was doing thousands of dollars a day of business
selling products that used process heat from the reactor. He tried to pay I.H.
for the heat. This was revealed in the trial docket.

There was no heat, other than the 20 kW input. The whole thing was a crude
fake. This is clear from the documents by Penon, Murray and Smith, which are
also in the docket.