The point it is that, as far as I can notice here, there is no such notion.
You are telling them stuff without explaining what you mean. You seem to be
a lunatic or a fanatic for them. You are talking about a game they don't
know, you don't explain the rules at all, that is, how you reached such
conclusions,  and you don't seem to notice that.

danieldi...@gmail.com