From: JonesBeene <jone...@pacbell.net>
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2017 7:00:48 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Another opportunity for Rossi to disappoint

Brian -I think you will be wrong – in a way.

And right in a way.

When you look at the possibility of any good inventor showing an energy anomaly
with nickel and hydrogen, there is already a high likelihood that it is
possible.

It has been done many times. Look at the inventors and researchers who have
claimed to have seen thermal gain it before: at least 40 going back to 1989 and
most were not in the USA. You have the Italians, the Japanese, the French, the
Russians, the Indians, etc etc. Someone should compile a list. In fact it is
probably closer to 60 successful repots or even more.

Therefore it could be said that Rossi – if he were a decent inventor at all,
should be able to demonstrate some kind of thermal anomaly similar to what was
being done 28 years ago.

I would not be surprised at all to see an honest COP of 1.5 or thereabouts. The
key word is “honest” since Rossi is a genuinely dishonest individual.

The problem which has plagued everyone in Nickel-hydrogen since the early days,
and the reason there is no commercial product is low reliability and low COP.

An outcome which would be worthwhile and interesting, worth of Thanksgiving -
would be a anomaly with COP greater than 3 which is replicated by others
immediately.

You are probably right about that not happening. Highly doubtful.

From: Brian Ahern<mailto:ahern_br...@msn.com>

I would much prefer being wrong here. Being right gets the LENR world nothing
new.