I tend to think that his ideas on this specific aspect, the formation of 'exclusion zones' at the surfaces of blood vessels may also be an important factor, and that the two effects may well work in tandem.

On 30/01/2018 12:27, Brian Ahern wrote:

see gerald pollack for the flow issue.

*From:* Nigel Dyer <l...@thedyers.org.uk>
*Sent:* Monday, January 29, 2018 2:56 PM
*To:* vortex-l@eskimo.com
*Subject:* Re: [Vo]:Physicists just found a loophole in graphene that could unlock clean, limitless energy - ScienceAlert

Some years ago I looked at some data covering the motions that are observed on the surface of red blood cells, and cam to the conclusion that it was completely thermal, so probably another instance of nano drumming.  I wondered if the surface structure of red blood cells (with its spectrin networks) have evolved to make use of this to help them move through blood vessels, but never followed it up

Nigel