From: Alain Sepeda<mailto:alain.sep...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 12:33 AM
To: Vortex List<mailto:vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Cold fusion research reported at Oak Ridge

many things governement do are not done because it is good or bad for a supreme
interest of the Nation, or of a big lobby, but because the worker want to avoid
troubles, please his boss, get a promotion, or sometime a crazy desire by this
lone worker to make world better as he imagine it.
the problem is when this lone worker is a boss, he can engage an agency in
something great or evil, if he succeed in making the interests of his
subordinates matching his great idea.

There is no NASA/NSA/DoE/USPTO plan, just various people having various
ambition, fears, and hope.

fear is a great motive for most people...