A functioning open source LENR reactor is now available for replication
based in the LookingForHeat research platform.

For  a look at this LENR development platform see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF5dHdjaO3E

The LION reactor uses diadisk produce by 3M that are used in their abrasive
pads. See the video below.

This reactor will reliably meltdown. It will show transmutation and self
stained heat production before meltdown.

Here is information about the first LION experiment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=850&v=_jV_XVgMRiA