JonesBeene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

Sorry but that uncorroborated exchange  in no way supports the possibility
> of “positive thermal feedback” which can lead to increased COP.

I do not know what "uncorroborated exchange" means. (I mean I do not
understand the English.)

Anyway, the fact that a positive thermal feedback exists in cold fusion has
been demonstrated repeatedly -- hundreds of times -- by Fleischmann and
Pons, Miles, McKubre, Storms and others. It is one of the few things we
know for sure about cold fusion, along with the fact that helium is
produced in a fixed ratio to Pd-D.

> It could be a relic of measurement but at best is unpredictable and cannot
> be controlled.

(I think you mean "artifact" rather than "relic.")

Nope. It cannot be an artifact of the system because it has been measured
with many different types of calorimeters. It is quite predictable.
Whenever there is anomalous heat in the first place, a heat pulse will
increase it. It was controlled in hundreds of boil-off experiments. Done 16
at a time, many times.

> In short the original statement “there is NO positive thermal feedback
> mechanism in LENR which can increase COP” stands…

No, widely replicated experimental evidence shows that is not the case.