From: bobcook39...@hotmail.com <bobcook39...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2018 3:28 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:LENR fission

Brian—

Did the EPRI 2012 experiments include resonant stimulation of any kind once a
low level heating was observed?  I am thinking about dipole and or quadrupole
electric and /or magnetic field stimulation over a range of frequencies that
could resonate with the reactants present.

  I particularly consider  resonant magnetic field coupling of nuclear species
and  Ni lattice electronic orbital spin energy states of the nano Ni particles
may be important.  A Ni alloy may offer more varied energy states and enhance
the coupling and exchange of nuclear potential  for increased lattice thermal
energy associated with the entire nano particle lattice.  (This would be a
many-body reaction of a QM coherent system IMHO.)

The following link addresses ultra fast reactions in certain solid state
systems of many particles, including reactions within and among molecules.

https://aca.scitation.org/doi/full/10.1063/1.4936290

Bob Cook