To suggest that Mills has not looked at this ‘magnetic smoke’ sufficiently to
eliminate it being made of magnetic metal is to suggest that Mills is either a
fool or a fraud. Given that such wild speculation by armchair pundits is surely
more of an exercise in ego and not an earnest effort to lend useful comments.

From: Roarty, Francis X <francis.x.roa...@lmco.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 2:53 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Visual evidence of dense hydrogen

OK, that might explain why the bulk material didn’t collapse and cling to the
tool the researcher used to attract it. Mills has always talked about his
hydrinos being part and parcel with hydrides and I never believed these exotic
types of hydrogen can persist outside of the cavity environment but you seem to
be  suggesting that this gaseous smoke still contains a metal matrix like
aerojels!? The polaritons by definition are on metal surfaces, now marooned in
an airborne bulk with its buoyancy from the held dense hudrogen? I cant see a
closed cell effect like aerojels.

Fran