This Mills experiment is not the first one that has been done. Proton 21
has been at this stuff for years. If Mills were to look for transmutation
in his metal smoke, he would find it as the Proton 21 project has found.
Experimenters should sit in an armchair are see what has be done in the
past: they night not need to work so hard in duplicating what has been done
many times before.

In proton 21 resuts

http://proton-21.com.ua/science_02_en.html

Results of experiments
on collective nuclear reactions
in superdense substance

Proton 21 has seen

"the mass spectra reveal the masses equal to 253, 264, 394, 395, 433, and
434
which do not yield to any interpretation and identification, i.e., they are
absent among all the
known isotope combinations given in the typical catalogs."

This stuff is most likely Ultra dense material. There is strange radiation
observations documented that most likely is this  Ultra dense material on
the move.

Regarding: "Mills is either a fool or a fraud". He does not want to see
anything that would disprove his theories.