Low-energy nuclear reactions and the leptonic monopole
Georges Lochak*, Leonid Urutskoev**

http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/LochakGlowenergyn.pdf

This experiment also shows transmutation in uranium and titanium that is
produced by the exposition of a titanium wire in water, It also shows
strange radiation.

"In 1998, to solve some applied problem, our research group studied the
electric explosion of titanium foil in water. By pure accident, in
mass-spectrometric analysis of the titanium powder formed after the
electric explosion, we noted a pronounced distortion of the natural isotope
composition of titanium."

"We focus on the isotope shift in detail because it proves that low-energy
nuclear reactions did, in fact occur."

In the light of near identical experiments, if Mills would look at the
isotopic composition of the silver(and other elements) wire, he would see a
shift away from the natural isotopic abundance.

Are experimenters absolutely honest? Is it possible that experimenters will
not reveal all their results to maintain funding for their research? For
example, one fellow who has been suspected in concealing flaws in his
systems over the years is Rossi.