From: Jed Rothwell<mailto:jedrothw...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2018 8:01 AM
To: Vortex<mailto:vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:The PP fusion reaction in LENR

Russ <russ.geo...@gmail.com<mailto:russ.geo...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Might you point to a reference where the mass of neutrons in deuterium vs.
other nuclides is said to be different.

I do not understand. Is the claim here that a neutron in deuterium is heavier
or lighter than a neutron in some other element? There are different kinds or
neutrons, or entering deuterium changes the mass?

That seems extremely unlikely to me.