Bob

Up until a year or so ago I might have gone along with the idea that quarks do not exist.  However, my son has produced a nice paper from which the fundamental particles (electrons, neutrinos and quarks) emerge in such a beautiful way that I am now completely convinced that they are real.   The challenge is to get the paper accepted, something this group will be well familiar with

Nigel