Our live is covered/maintained by faint fluctuations on top of highly stable matter that does not feel time at all.

Of course these small fluctations are highly dependent on time but this does not imply that time exist for the universe! It's just us that want to believe that there is time for everything. Our live temperature range is given by about 0.14eV. This shows how important we are for the universe.

If you go to higher dimensions e.g. 8 then you can reintroduce a global time and *global causality* but not for the small part of the world we live in - the 0.14eV range that clearly shows stochastic behavior.

J.W.