On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 4:30 PM ROGER ANDERTON <r.j.ander...@btinternet.com>
wrote:

> >>Thoughts?<<
>
> there are problems combining relativity (especially general relativity)
> with quantum physics, so when people try to talk from things combining them
> then they are not on solid ground.

I only mentioned SR because it is often wrongly invoked to dismiss any
experiment needing simultaneity.
On the issue reconciling the two domains of quantum mechanics and SR/GR,
instead of trying to change one or the other or both, it might be
preferable to accept them as each true within their respective domains and
build a bridge between the domains by integrating them technologically
instead trying to merge them into a single mathematical theory.

Harry