I recently had and still have some discussion on researchgate about superluminal signal transmission by scalar waves. It is well known and even classically allowed that the group/phase speed can be greater than the speed of light.

This has been experimentally proven to be higher than at least 64 * c!   : https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-019-08735-8 <https://www.researchgate.net/deref/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nature.com%2Farticles%2Fs41467-019-08735-8>

It looks like we must rewrite Maxwell equation for dense matter as matter is able to provide an extra force:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/341931087_Revision_of_Maxwell's_Equations

The method used in the proposal is "basically the same" I used in SO(4) physics to derive all known nuclear properties including strong force, gravity etc..

It looks like energy transport to any point in an SO(4) entangled system is instantaneous at least for the added phase part that couples 2D orthogonal to the classic wave. This of course basically violates GR but an entangled system looks like a black hole and thus it is external to the horizon of GR!

https://www.researchgate.net/post/Did_I_actually_measure_a_superluminous_signal_thus_disproving_the_relativity_theory

J.W.

PS: On RG you also find many different experimental refutations of GR but this is anyway mots since we know that gravity is an (SO(4) based) EM force...