@ Jones Beene... There is nothing that exactly ties this to Ken Shoulders'
work.  It doesn't have to be an EVO.  However, I have never seen or heard
of a self-luminous, finite helical entity in a plasma system.  Sure, there
are helical tracks for current flow, but they begin and end on conductors.
Of course, and I pointed this out to Bob, there is some burden on him to
prove that this is not an imaging artifact.

I have seen work in CR39 that shows inexplicable tracks of odd, but
strangely repeating shapes, that on a fine scale look like they are the
imprint of some kind of helical monster interacting with the plastic.  We
have found no explanation for the tracks.  They bear a strong resemblance
to the strange radiation tracks in other media, which Bob Greenyer has been
reporting for years, primarily coming from Russian scientists.  It is a
curious phenomenon that may or may not have anything to do with LENR - but
it is curious.