H L V <hveeder...@gmail.com> wrote:

Why do you refer to the ChatGPT as a "she"?

My reasons are politically incorrect, so I better not say them. They are
here:

https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/thread/6953-the-lenr-canr-chatgpt-is-on-line/?postID=195136#post195136

Does this chatbot come with a gender setting so that it responds textually
> like a female?

I generally refer to computers as "she." Also GPS units, because they speak
with a woman's voice. Our Toyota one sounds like a Midwestern school
teacher. No nonsense, this is how we get you to Chattanooga.

When you set it to speak French, the tone seems to change. She doesn't care
whether you follow directions or not. Frankly, she is bored of the whole
business. Go another kilomètre, or don't, as you please. She seems to stop
and take a drag on a Gauloises. Maybe it is my imagination.