(reply pb not gone Fred)

Ok if by "battery" you mean ultracaps :) Wait, what do you mean by Pipeline Hydrogen?

Michel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Frederick Sparber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 6:52 PM
Subject: Re: Simple comparison electric car versus gasoline

Any way you slice it, Michel battery storage of electricity off the Grid is
the most practical way to "store" Pipeline Hydrogen for Vehicle use.

Fred

Michel Jullian wrote:

Well no the Eiffel Tower couldn't support a windmill on top as it already
supports TV emitters, and your scheme would make TV emissions stroboscopic
at a frequency depending on wind speed :)

A storage device in the garage will be recommended indeed, but it's not
practical with electrochemistry because of the lifetime issues I
mentioned.
Ultracaps would be fine though, and would allow recharging in a matter of
minutes i.e. as fast as refilling your gas tank. That's how EEstor
envisions
refill stations BTW, lots of ultracaps.

BTW Fred (and other distinguished vorts) I would be interested in your
opinion on the EEStor patent I discovered a few days ago
http://appft1.uspto.gov/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.html (copy-paste app number
0040071944, I haven't found how to link directly to the patent)