At 01:21 am 18/06/2006 -0400, John Herman wrote:
>   Dear Vo,
>
>   Will any contributor  please let the lay population of Votex know what
>the general terms mean if one reads:
>
>      GAGE
>      GAGUE
>    re gage
>   re gague
>  re gageu
>
>     or any variants of the above....
>
>    I  fully realize these terms may have been mis spelled

Probably most of them I would imagine since in the course
of one short e-mail you managed to misspell Vortex TWICE!

         "lay population of Votex"
      "I hope others in and of votrtex"

There is really no excuse for this type of sloppiness in a
scientific discussion. It is insulting to other members.
I know English may not be your first language and that might
excuse the incorrect use of there instead of their, say, but
it does not excuse the misspelling of vortex which even an
bastardised American-English spelling checker will find.   ;-)

Cheers,

Frank Grimer