From: William Beaty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 4:58:57 AM
Subject: Re: [VO]: Tripod base required for LENR

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007, PHILIP WINESTONE wrote:

> Nice stuff... But kind of circular...

Nah, it's more like martial arts technique.  :)

See what needs doing, see from all angles simultaneously, then go knock
heads together as needed.

I've gone through the stages of:  1. being an
asshole who attacks the wrong people, 2. being too self-critical and
guilt-ridden to take any actions at all, 3. accumulating some evidence
that my currently planned actions would have been the right thing to do,
4. actually finding that I can take action and do some good without messing
things up.

> So in fact there's nothing to do; no action that can be taken.  Because
> every action and/or judgment is automatically suspect from any number of
> standpoints.

And so we all have to clean out our psychological crap that distorts our
view of the world, THEN do whatever needs doing.  Analogy: a corrupt cop
will probably jail innocent people while for some reason ignoring
fellow criminals.  But a cop with some integrity will have very little
trouble leaping to the right conclusion and leaping into action.

William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb at amasci com                         http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  425-222-5066    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci