LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----- Original Message ----
From: R.C.Macaulay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 11:27:41 PM
Subject: Re: [VO]: Economic models

Nick Palmer wrote..
 This topic was started off by Richard "Dime box" Macaulay looking for
new economic model because of the increasing evidence that the current
 one
is deeply flawed. I hadn't got around to mentioning sustainable or
 green
economics which has been around for ages. I introduced the basics to
 our
local government's "chancellor" in  about 1990 - he hadn't heard about
 it
then. Everybody will eventually hear about it when the current
 financial
madness subsides.

Howdy Nick,

We are all painfully aware of the stop gap economic scenarios in use
including the Green. In my post, mention was made of a new "Magi" ( as
 Jones
would identify with Sir Isaac Newton) that could formulate a new
 economic
model needed to address this new century's need for a  working
 structure.
Right about now we could use an honest economic system.. as the Mafia
 came
to realize in bygone days. After all, what lowdown crook would want his
 ill
gotten gains stolen from him.

The current financial madness cannot subside because the world economic

engine lacks  a  a new  " roadmap"
.
It is extremely difficult to discuss theory with drug cartels that must

purchase New Holland farm machiney useful for bailing round bales of
  US 100
dollar bills to store in their warehouse in Columbia because Euro banks

won't accept anything but Visa.
Another pressing problem rests with Syria,Lebanon and Hezbollah.
 printing
counterfeit US 20 dollar bills to pay the local welfare folks in
 Lebanon for
all the noise they made using their kids for bullet proof vests.
 Printing
phoney US money was sorta dumb when you think about it. Now the only
 people
taking that local phony money are the locals.. somebody is gonna be
 real put
out when they try to make a bank deposit.. Arab banks are not stupid.

The grrandmother of all knockoffs is not China knockoffs of US
 products..
it's a trillion and a half worth of US dollars in their banks..and
 somebody
just told them it's NOT counterfeit... now that was really low, cuz had
 it
been phoney they would have recourse.. now they  just look foolish
 and....
what do they say about a Chinaman loosing face..

Regarding the Dime Box saloon....
As my ole granny  Blanche Louise Townley ( a died in the wool Brit if
 ever
was) would say.. never tell an Englishman a joke on Monday cuz he will
 get
it next Sunday in church and upset the pastor. Most everyone in Vortex
excepting the really dense understand that the Dime Box Saloon does not

allow English gentlemen inside unless accompanied by a Scots. So make
friends with Philip of Glasgow.
Some may claim that the Dime Box is just an imaginary cyber saloon..
 but it
often takes the edge off harsh in the room.. so let's all be gentlemen.

Richard