Jones,

I have no idea what Miley believes. Take a look at the Larsen paper where they make a comparison to a selected set of the Miley work and tell me what you think. The fit is even less good to other data sets.

The logic of the fit is even flawed. When a neutron is added to an element, the isotopic ratio is shifted. To get a new element, a beta must be emitted. The dead times of the elements involved in this process are well known and do not permit the claimed distribution to form no matter how many neutrons are available.

Ed

Jones Beene wrote:

--- Ed,
The isotopic distribution agrees with the

distribution reported by Miley. The claimed agreement
is poor at best.

This could be a very important point to clarify, due
to the reputation of Miley.

Are you certain that Miley considers the agreement as
"poor at best" ? I was under the impression that he
considers it to be convincing.

Jones