--- On Fri, 7/4/08, Horace Heffner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks, I'd appreciate a copy.

Alrighty. I'll put it online in a bit and send you the URL. Probably be better
that way, as it is a bit large, at 1.2 megs. I don't want to be rude and direct
email something that big.

> Say, that was a handy reference title.  A brief search on
> it leads to
> many things, and led me to

<snip>

Interesting. I will look over these in a few minutes.

Alright, here's waxing ridiculous. But hey, it is the 4th, everyone around here
is getting drunk and such, so why can't a mad scientist like me go out on a
limb for a short period of time?

Thinking on the 1x1x1 cube (the same is rumored true of a hollow sphere)...if
there is supposed to be positive energy density inside it, and it has a
repulsive Casimir effect...

What if one of Bill Beatty's energy sucking resonant antennas was placed inside
this thing, and made to sing at some frequency contained therein by the cube.
Should it be an integral value of standing wave that 'fits' inside the thing?
Put the ground reference somewhere outside the cube. Or better yet, put it
between two parallel plates, spaced the same wavelength apart.

Energy sucking antenna is in the positive energy space...
Ground (low side) is in the zero (or negative) energy space...
Can we take some of the 'space stuff' that everyone calls ZPE?

Just some brain droppings to amuse.

--Kyle