Tell me something, is a president of the USA largely titular like a British
monarch or do they have real power. Is it government by cabinet or
leader-centric?

-----Original Message-----
From: Edmund Storms [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 29 September 2008 20:43
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Cc: Edmund Storms
Subject: Re: [Vo]:OFF TOPIC News of the bailout

The people who nuked the deal are the people who do not trust the
administration and who, in addition to listening to the voters, were
able to hear what various economists are saying. Of course, it helps
to be very conservative or very liberal. Thank heaven, there was
enough independent thinking this time to not create another Iraq in
the financial world.

Ed