I think the democrats are shifting the blame.

The law makers have a duty to make sure that people behave in a civilised
manner. If you create an environment where people can panic in a crowded
theatre (by analogy the people are the market) don't blame the people -
that's what people do. You need to have stopped the panic occurring in the
first place.

The democrats favour these hybrid corporations (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac)
that get a blank cheque from government when it all goes wrong. The only
reason why they did it was to appeal to their demographic of subprime voters
(referring to the 2003 proposed regulation of said corps).

Now they are cynically trying to shift the blame on the free-market system
where they created the conditions that allowed the panic in the theatre to
start.

They are forever talking about the character of the republicans but one
needs to look at the character of the left: a motley crew of the
self-loathing, anarchists, vandals, control freaks, low standards, low
achievement, anti-patriotic scumbags.

Why else can they be rubbing their hands with glee as the system collapses?

It's the demented laughter of the arsonist admiring their work from a hill
as they watch a hanger of expensive cars go up in flames.

You know, they destroy what they are incapable of doing themselves
(generating wealth, having talent).

The birds of a feather are really flocking together...

This patient is really sick and has deep issues...