From: Mark Iverson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 6:56 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Colin Powell and Kareem Rashad Sultan Khan

Gee Ed, I don't know any christians, buddists, scientologists or any other
belief systems that want
to wipe out other belief systems;  that would strap bombs on their children
and handicapped, let
alone 'sane' adults, all in the name of their religion/god.

With all the acrimonious feelings you have about this country, sounds like
you'd be much happier in
Iraq or Iran!  I'll buy your ticket...

-Mark