Will they be allowed to build them is a better question.  They will
first have to do an environmental assessment and likely an
environmental impact study.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_impact_assessment

Considering that the mass release of hydrinos into the environment is
totally unknown, it's my bet that you will see hot fusion before you
see a hydrino powered generator go online.

Terry