Harry Veeder wrote:

From: OrionWorks <svj.orionwo...@gmail.com>

Hi Thomas,

<Sunday's service>

I believe in Intelligent Design.

I'm curious Steven,who IYHO did the designing. What do you mean by Sunday's service

Harry wrote;
It is necessary to "dumb it down" if you believe in a loving god/creator. Otherwise this intelligent designer is either indifferent to humans or a sadist.
That depends on how you look at it Harry. The way we interpret it (the Bible), G-d's choir director rebelled against him, Lucifer said that he could run the world better than G-d. So G-d let him run things, and the present condition of the world has resulted.

Dennis Prager has raised a similar question (how can a good G-d allow so much suffering). I intend to call in one of these weeks and proffer my answer. I was surprised to learn that religious (Torah) Jews don't believe that Lucifer is a sentient entity, which is why this conclusion isn't clear to Dennis.

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---