Im saying, especially with the power shown in names by god (Giving to
Adam the power to name all animals, and thus control them by their
name) ect, wouldn't creating a tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
and naming it as such, basically CREATE the concept of evil, if it did
not already exist?

I've not read those particular apocropha, i will have to look them up,
thank you.

As for Lillith, she appears in the Haggadda, which was basically a
cliff notes with annotation book that got started up in, I wanna say
5th or 6th century bc, but I could have the date wrong without looking
it up.   It included larger versions of and personal thoughts on the
Talmud on up through...  Either esther or ezra.  Again, my memories
fuzzy.  I really should just google it.

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=haggadda

there, that will take care of it.  heh.