leaking pen wrote:
> Umm, my name isnt steven....

Ahh, there are so many stevens, stephens, steves, and whatnot in this
group that nobody can keep them straight anymore, and I'm not surprised
that thomas gets confused and thinks everything's coming from some
steph/ven or other....

I even sometimes find myself paging back to the top of a post from some
"Stephen" or other to check the "from:" field and find out whether or
not I'm the one who wrote it.

BTW I appreciated the collection of homonymal errors;  tx.

And the info on organic pesticides, ditto (tho for different reasons --
it wasn't exactly amusing).  I've gotta do a little more research on
that one; we eat a lot of green organic stuff here, so if some of the
"green" on the leaves is from, say, "Paris", we really want to know.