--- Mark S Bilk <m...@cosmicpenguin.com> wrote:

> Kyle, I haven't read all of your posts, but if you
> achieve
> positive results in any "alternative" physics areas,
> by
> all means tell us (and post the complete details of
> the
> apparatus to hundreds of lists, in order to preserve
> your
> life).  And if you're in need of advice regarding
> such
> experiments, this is certainly the place to ask for
> it.

I've seen a lot of strange stuff, to be sure. As to
the Morton effect, I think I figured out what was
going on, and it was sadly conventional. The stuff I'm
working on/have been-continuing to work on is
basically this:

1. Reactionless propulsion
A. TTB's stuff...looks like a dead end for now, more
thinking on that later.
B. Schlicher's antenna (I have one. Yes. I have the
antenna. I'm looking at it right now. It's about 18
feet away. No foolin'.)
C. Inertial propulsion attempts using gyros,
attempting to follow up on what was labelled "Davis
Mechanics" (Stine, Davis, et al.)
2. "Scalar"...stuff. Whatever it is. I'm trying to
build things based on whatever little info I can find
and whatever positive claims were made. Anyone know
where Bob Shannon is at? Anyone ever succeeded with
any of his designs?
3. Homegrown windmills (Obamanites should love me for
this, yet, no encouragement whatsoever.)
4. Remediation of radioactive waste (going to try some
experiments soon as I finish this. ***)
5. Lots of other stuff that don't fit into any one
category.

As far as this being the place, it doesn't seem like
it. I can only get a response it seems when I post
something that draws out the blind and the dead, but
if I post about an actual experiment, or suggest that
we do something that involves, you know, actual
work... <cricket starts chirping>

> As to Obama's new "service" organization, widely
> known as
> "Hitler Youth" -- even if it isn't compulsory, once
> the
> economic crash gets deeper, the avoidance of
> starvation
> and homelessness will provide a very powerful
> incentive
> for tens of millions of people to join, and to OBEY
> ORDERS
> WITHOUT QUESTION.

Exactly. See Rhong Dong's post, re: Americans need to
shut up and follow orders. Goering would be proud.

> What will those orders be?  Obama has said several
> times
> that the purpose of the corps is to "protect
> national
> security".  Protect it against what?

The thing that drives me nuts is, especially in my
position as a political independant, is that if Bush,
Reagan, whoever said this, they'd be slaughtered. When
Godman Obama says this, it is praised.

As far as what happened to the WTC, I don't know. It's
a rather dark place for me to consider, so I try not
to 'go there' mentally. There's arguments either way,
in my opinion. I do think that the people supposedly
investigating this on the official (government) end
are handling this about as badly as Norton Symantec
handled PIFTS.EXE. It turned out to be (relatively)
harmless, but the PR bloated it into something that
makes Jabba the Hutt look like Calista Flockheart.

> You're not crazy at all; it certainly is mandatory,
> or at least
> it was originally.  But that may not matter.  Having
> food to eat
> and a place to live _are_ mandatory.  As a political
> truth-teller,
> I'm afraid that I'll be faced with a troop of armed
> young men,
> brought up on "first-person shooter" video games,
> whose choice
> will be to follow orders and kill me or lose the
> only job they
> can get and starve.  It will be them or me, and they
> will have
> the guns.

For the moment and forseeable future, I'll be able to
eat and live. If a bunch of young punks (probably
relatively close to my age, sadly) come banging on my
door and mess with my family, there will need to be a
baby boom of massive proportions to replace losses.

--Kyle