-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

As the smoke cleared, [email protected] <[email protected]>
mounted the barricade and roared out:

> >So at some point they give off x-rays -- before they give off gamma
> >radiation. Loox like the possibility of 'easy' CF from another angle
> >entirely.
>
> Easy CF from another angle indeed. It's what my reactor is based
> on...if I can find someone to fund it.
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Robin van Spaandonk

I know nothing about your reactor, Robin. If you feel like describing it
here, I wouldn't mind following along. But remember: I'm no rocket
scientist, like youse all.
;P


- -- grok.






- -- 
Build the North America-wide General Strike.

TODO el poder a los consejos y las comunas.
TOUT le pouvoir aux conseils et communes.
ALL power to the councils and communes.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)

iEYEARECAAYFAkn/uKcACgkQXo3EtEYbt3EuUACgpXX46NmlbdkCuL/cYqZW6nS4
QbEAoOV77w4yE5TcJRVsinZx6xcRcuWt
=iot/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Reply via email to