-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

As the smoke cleared, [email protected] <[email protected]>
mounted the barricade and roared out:

> >I know nothing about your reactor, Robin. If you feel like describing it
> >here, I wouldn't mind following along. But remember: I'm no rocket
> >scientist, like youse all.
>
> I'm no rocket scientist either. My reactor would either use deuterium or
> hydrogen, according to the reactions previously described here:-
> 
> D + D -> He4 (with luck), otherwise D + D -> T + P 
>                                  & D + D -> He3 + n
> 
> or 
> 
> 
> H + Al27 -> Si28 (with luck), otherwise H + Al ->Mg24 + He4. I would prefer 
> the
> reactions with Al because it is more readily available than D, but I'll take
> what I can get. ;)

I see nuclear equations -- but I don't see any reactor.
;>


- --grok.









- -- 
Build the North America-wide General Strike.

TODO el poder a los consejos y las comunas.
TOUT le pouvoir aux conseils et communes.
ALL power to the councils and communes.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)

iEYEARECAAYFAkn/8bUACgkQXo3EtEYbt3EiMACg2N4izbhMgtUNAySEr9PoeQZY
4a4AoL8BQsadCbWYGOrBFr4y3BOs4bk7
=QFTj
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Reply via email to