As the smoke cleared, mix...@bigpond.com <mix...@bigpond.com>
mounted the barricade and roared out:

> >My comment was in part to remind everyone of BLP technology. The 100 x
> >gain in energy yield from H is real and demonstrated years ago.
>
> That's fine, but it is on an "atom for atom" basis, not on the basis of
> a whole system. IOW, in practice this large gain is mostly offset by
> other losses, e.g.  unnecessarily ionizing catalyst atoms which then
> *do not* go on to create Hydrinos before they reform the original atom.
> I think the fact that the excess is in the same ballpark as the input
> means that only about 1% actually create Hydrinos (but take into
> account that this is the time of day when my brain takes a holiday ;).

It's long been my understanding that as teknology becomes more and more
exact in its control of matter at smaller and smaller scales, all sorts
of problems of this type will simply become irrelevant. Same goes for CF
too, IMO.

And in the case of CF for instance, I wouldn't be at all surprised that
future science will be able to construct a confinement path for deuterium
ions travelling along precise trajectories inside some e.g. palladium
alloy matrix, whereby the ions are squeezed together quite
matter-of-factly at the precise frequencies and geometries required --
and liberating their photons at precise trajectories to be 100%
efficiently absorbed in some manner. The whole thing would resemble
nothing so much as your basic Ford-ist industrial assembly-line process...

Of course, you'd start the engineering design process by doing all the
quantum-mechanical modelling math required, on some massively-parallel
superkomputer kluster -- that nobody would allow mere scientists to use
now...
;P

As for hydrinos -- I don't know much about that stuff yet.

- -- grok.

- --
Build the North America-wide General Strike.

TODO el poder a los consejos y las comunas.
TOUT le pouvoir aux conseils et communes.
ALL power to the councils and communes.