From: Steven Krivit

> I note your non-response to name your anonymous advisors with whom you
discussed and dismissed the Piantelli-Focardi results. I note your
non-response to present the specific scientific critique of your anonymous
advisors.

I am sure that there is no innuendo here from Steve, of the type which I
will more clearly verbalize; but the original comment about "disproof" was
so blatantly indefensible and really . well . what else can be said but
"stupid," especially after a second read of the underlying papers - that
this does bring into question things like "hidden agendas", "ultimate
motives", and "secret advisors", etc- and does deserve a clear answer.

When excellent results *without deuterium and palladium* turn up in
experiments, and are subject to excessive and unwarranted criticism, without
a good factual basis (and Bush/Eagleton comes to mind here as well) - then
there is a natural suspicion (given the history if this field) that there is
some kind of an "anti-Mills" agenda in there at some 'policy' level.

Is there?

Jones