From: Abd ul-Rahman Lomax [mailto:a...@lomaxdesign.com]
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 1:19 AM
To: debiv...@evolutionaryservices.org; vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Obama visiting MIT to discuss energy

At 11:03 AM 10/22/2009, Lawrence de Bivort wrote:

>What do you think?  Does this make sense? Do you want me to say more
>about 'out-framing'?  Or does the above give you an adequate sense
>of what I am talking about?

I think I know what you mean. It would be a piece of writing that
systematically approaches the misconceptions that keep people from
taking a closer look at the evidence.

It would start by stating very clearly the reasons why cold fusion is
possible, establishing and showing a clear understanding of why it
would be properly rejected.

Then it would carefully, and step-by-step, dismantle this.

The trick, though, would be getting a dedicated skeptic to read it.
Perhaps you approach him and ask him for a favor, would he criticize
this? But you'd have to have the connection with him.