I suggested it could be a heat pump about a week ago, after someone
(you, I think) said that the orbo generated more heat than its
electrical energy consumption. If it's a high COP (>2) heat pump it
can be quite useful for heating purposes, although totally useless for
electrical power generation as we discussed a few years back ("loop
closed?" thread).

It being a heat pump would imply that the surrounding air gets cooler
of course. It would also imply that if the device with its surrounding
air is enclosed in a calorimeter it will not be found to be overunity!

Michel