I have read now.

Why can't they clearly write what it is all about? It seems like mystic or
allegoric activity.

Have they just found out the effect or can they really explain what it is
all about?

The mechanics behind my effect is really simple. Horizontal movement at the
escape velocity causes a stable trajectory where gravity forces are
cancelled by centrifugal forces.

If they are supposed to lift a flying wheel according to my idea with most
of its mass at its rim with a diameter of 0.4 meters they have to rotate the
wheel at 35.2 km/s = 28 000 revolutions per seconds = 1 680 000 rpm and that
is technically impossible. I think the speed record is around 500 m/s for
extremely well balanced cylindrical gas centrifues. Even a fingerprint will
give the cylinder an imbalance that makes it impossible to use at full
speed.

I calculated in the following way. The escape velocity on Earth is 11.2
km/s. Since a rotating motion is only partially horizontal in motion the
speed has to be multiplied with pi to get an average speed at the escape
velocity. The rest is geometry.

Laithwaite mentions speeds of 5-6000 rpm which is 0.4% of a full lift so
maybe the effect is noticeable.

David