As I said before, their strategy is to manufacture and sell reactors. Here
is one of Rossi's responses making that clear. I like the part about "mental
masturbations." This is what he has been saying all along.

As I said, I would not go about this quite the same way. I would recommend
more academic verification tests at universities, like the Jan. 14 test. But
hey, I'm not complaining!

Quoting Rossi:

"3- We have passed already the phase to convince somebody. We are arrived to
a product that is ready for the market. Our judge is the market.
In this field the phase of the competition in the field of theories,
hypothesis, conjectures etc etc is over. The competition is in the market.
If somebody has a valid technology, he has not to convince people by
chattering, he has to make a reactor that work and go to sell it, as we are
doing.
You are not convinced? It is not my problem. My problem is make my reactors
work. I think that the reason for which I arrived to a working reactor is
that I bellieved in my work, therefore, instead of chattering and play the
big genius with mental masturbations, spent all my money, without help and
financing from anywhere, to make thousands of reactors that didn’t work,
until I made the right one, following my theories that may be are wrong, but
in any case gave me the result I wanted.
If somebody is convinced he has a good idea, he has not to convince anybody
by chattering, he has to make something that works and sell it to a Customer
who decides to buy because can see a product which works. If a Customer
wants not my product no problem, I go to another, without chattering or
giving away free technology.
What I made is not a “Holy Graal”, as you ironically say, is just a product.
My Customers know it works, this is why they bought it,that’s enough for me.
We are investing to make thousands of reactors and is totally irrilevant for
us if somebody or manybodies make negative chatterings about our work.
To ask us to give away as a gift our technology, in which I invested my
life, to convince somebody or morebodies that my reactors work is contrary
to the foundamental rules of the economy.
To convince the World of our product we have just to sell products which
work well, not to chatter. If somebody is convinced to have invented
something better or equal to our product, he has not to chatter, he has to
make a product better or equal to ours and sell it."