Very probably..I cannot find other explanation, your observation re heat in
the room was very wise.
It seem we will receive the quantitative data only toward the end of the
week- I think 1/2 hour would be sufficient for a thermotechnician- vederemo!
(Let's see.
I have just published my thoughts & feelings re that event.
at http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com

Are you still following Blacklightpower? This year will be VERY interesting
due to them.

Peter de oudere