It is sad, like Mills he recognizes without the correct theory his patent
will only allow him a brief window of opportunity before the theory is
understood and a far simpler and more efficient embodiment can be produced.

Jed Rothwell
Sun, 16 Jan 2011 17:12:45 -0800

As I said before, their strategy is to manufacture and sell reactors. Here

is one of Rossi's responses making that clear. I like the part about "mental

masturbations." This is what he has been saying all along.

As I said, I would not go about this quite the same way. I would recommend

more academic verification tests at universities, like the Jan. 14 test. But

hey, I'm not complaining!

Quoting Rossi:

"3- We have passed already the phase to convince somebody. We are arrived to

a product that is ready for the market. Our judge is the market.

In this field the phase of the competition in the field of theories,

hypothesis, conjectures etc etc is over. The competition is in the market.

If somebody has a valid technology, he has not to convince people by

chattering, he has to make a reactor that work and go to sell it, as we are

doing.

You are not convinced? It is not my problem. My problem is make my reactors

work. I think that the reason for which I arrived to a working reactor is

that I bellieved in my work, therefore, instead of chattering and play the

big genius with mental masturbations, spent all my money, without help and

financing from anywhere, to make thousands of reactors that didn't work,

until I made the right one, following my theories that may be are wrong, but

in any case gave me the result I wanted.

If somebody is convinced he has a good idea, he has not to convince anybody

by chattering, he has to make something that works and sell it to a Customer

who decides to buy because can see a product which works. If a Customer

wants not my product no problem, I go to another, without chattering or

giving away free technology.

What I made is not a "Holy Graal", as you ironically say, is just a product.

My Customers know it works, this is why they bought it,that's enough for me.

We are investing to make thousands of reactors and is totally irrilevant for

us if somebody or manybodies make negative chatterings about our work.

To ask us to give away as a gift our technology, in which I invested my

life, to convince somebody or morebodies that my reactors work is contrary

to the foundamental rules of the economy.

To convince the World of our product we have just to sell products which

work well, not to chatter. If somebody is convinced to have invented

something better or equal to our product, he has not to chatter, he has to

make a product better or equal to ours and sell it."