Hi,
[snip]
>Well, one proposal which seems to stand up is that the water didn't turn
>into steam, at all.  Unless the steam was recondensed and the resulting
>water weighed, that can't be ruled out.  Unless someone besides Rossi
>was privy to what was inside the "reactor", /you just don't know/ what
>happened to the water.
>
>Weighing the reactor before and after would have helped, too -- was that
>done?

If the weight scale were "rigged", water could have been diverted through the
scale to a hole in the floor. I wonder if anyone lifted it up to see if was in
fact the free standing jerry can that it appears to be? Did the profs witness
the actual setup of the equipment?
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://rvanspaa.freehostia.com/Project.html