Hi,
[snip]
>They sure do! I wish I knew the name of that factory, and I could see
>photos or interviews.
[snip]
It's probably the factory mentioned in the patent:-

"A practical embodiment of the inventive apparatus, installed on October 16,
2007, is at present perfectly operating 24 hours per day, and provides an amount
of heat sufficient to heat the factory of the

Company EON of via Carlo Ragazzi 18, at Bondeno

(Province of Ferrara) . For better understanding the invention, the main
components of the above mentioned apparatus have been schematically shown in
Table 2."

(See
http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/wo.jsp?WO=2009125444&IA=IT2008000532&DISPLAY=DESC)
Regards,