Harry Veeder wrote:

Rossi also says that they  have had one reactor that has run
continually for two years, providing heat  for a factory.

The results of last week's demonstration pale in comparison to this claim.

They sure do! I wish I knew the name of that factory, and I could see photos or interviews.

If I had heard this from Rossi before the Jan. 14 demo, I would have discounted it. Now, I am not sure what to make of it. I do not accuse him of being a liar. But there have been several miscommunications from him. His English is poor. I think sometimes he may be talking about future plans and hypotheticals and he inadvertently makes it sound like an accomplished fact. This is a common problem people speaking a second language. English tense is complicated and unlike other languages.