On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 5:44 PM, SHIRAKAWA Akira
<shirakawa.ak...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On 2011-04-11 23:04, Axil Axil wrote:

So sorry...please excuse me, I am just begining to learn the vortex ropes.
My main post does not look like it made it to vortex. It began as follows:

"From Axil

The following speculation is offered as a springboard for discussion as
regards to the chemical and physical processes that underlie the Rossi
reactor. This is another attempt to connect the dots. "

Should I sent it again?