On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 7:32 PM, Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Okay; but, I cannot find the issue on proton breakdown.  Perhaps you
> could direct me.
>
> Thanks!

> On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 7:23 PM, Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 6:54 PM, Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

> which
> >>

> >> This is where you lose me.  Can you cite any reference whereby this
> >> proton breakup into quarks and gluons has been demonstrated?

> > Radiochemical Comparisons on Low Energy Nuclear Reactions and Uranium
> >

> http://www.phys.unsw.edu.au/STAFF/VISITING_FELLOWS%26PROFESSORS/pdf/ACS.Radiochem-paper.pdf
> >

> > This theory posited by Milel et al explains why there is no isotopic
> > deviation from natural abundance.
> >

> > The creation of a “super atom state” in the condensate results in
> condensate
> > fission whose reaction products adhere the natural distribution imposed
> by
> > the quark nature of matter.

Dr Miley has developed a theory of LENR transmutation that predicts this
natural abundance of isotopes around the magic atomic numbers of

2, 6, 14, 28, 50, 82, 126…

Now, 28 is the atomic number of nickel, and the fission of the super atom
formed during the fusion of many atoms will result in an array of elements
that cluster around peaks defined by these magic numbers:

2 – helium

6 – carbon

14 – silicon

28 – nickel

There will be many transmutation events producing nickel whose atomic number
(A) is 28, but also some lesser amounts producing copper (A = 29) and even
less zinc (A = 30).

On the other side of the Boltzmann quark distribution described by the
expression N(Z) = N’ exp (-Z/Z’) where Z’ = 10.

You get more cobalt (A = 27) and even less Iron (A = 26).

All these elements have been seen is Rossi ash.

Around the lower order magic numbers carbon (A = 6) and silicon(A = 14) are
clustered the following elements:

8  - Oxygen

9  - Fluorine(captured to form fluorides)

10 - Neon (outgased ?)

11 - Sodium

12 - Magnesium

13- Silicon (mentioned as ash)

14 - Phosphorus

15 – Sulfur (mentioned as ash)

16 – Chlorine (mentioned as ash)

17 – Argon (outgased ?)

18 – Potassium (mentioned as ash)

19 – Calcium (mentioned as ash)

It is as if a large amount of hydrogen atoms together with some other atoms
like nickel go into a quantum mechanical blender and turned into a coherent
quark soup. In an instant, when the quark soup fissions, this LENR process
produces atoms whose isotopic character is the same as exists in nature.
This is to be expected since the inherent properties of quarks define what
comes out of the fission process. This LENR fission process is done so
gently and at such low energies that no unstable (radioactive) elements are
produced.

Emitted X-rays energies correspond to the speeds of these various fission
fragments rebounding away from the center of this fission process.

A further consequence of the LENR evaluation leads to the ratios R (n) (n =
1, 2, 3…) of the Boltzmann probabilities, namely R (n) = 3n.  This suggests
a threefold property of stable configurations at magic numbers in nuclei,
consistent with a quark property. IMHO, in order for the quark property to
be reflected in the Boltzmann distribution of the fission products, a
rearrangement of the constituent quarks on there level would have had to
take place: just like what happens after the “big bang”.**