From: noone noone

Dear Mr Mattias Carlsson:

Yes, we do.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

ROSSI ENRICHES HIS NICKEL!

Now, does this tell us anything about the type of catalyst he uses?

No – but it tells us volumes about someone’s basic honesty, doesn’t it ?

At least when you place this information side-by-side with the “adds 10% to the
cost of nickel” quote.

Why?

The cost of the cheapest nickel isotope is on the order of ~$20,000/gram.

Cough … cough … Does anyone really believe they are getting straight answers
about anything important from this inventor ? He may be honest about trivial
details but that is all you can depend on.

I’m sorry I wasted my time with a previous post - trying to rationalize out how
Rossi could be honest about the stainless, or the clear lack thereof, when the
Swedish analysis showed no chromium. … and I am looking at a recent isotope
analysis of a sample from a US inventor, which was in a stainless Dewar for two
days and it SHOWS chromium !!

Why waste time with this nonsense? You will get no honest answers from him.

If you are going to replicate – the LAST THING you want to do is base any
design choice on a pronouncement from Rossi about any detail which can related
to important issues, like the catalyst or the quantities of reactants use.

HE DOES NOT WANT REPLICATION - how obvious that is by now.

Jones